Ziggy the Westie Pup

Ziggy the Westie Pup

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gotcha Day!

Today was my Gotcha Day, as they say in dog circles.  What this means for me is that I came home with Jamie. 

And just to show her what I thought of that idea, I puked in my kennel for good measure. 

I'm such a cute little chap; Jamie's poor photographic skills really don't do me justice, but here's my mug:



 I'm having rather something of a day, and doing a fair bit of Protest Whining.  This X pen thing?  For the birds.  Certainly not on-the-go pups like myself.  (Jamie begs to differ.  She says I'll have more freedom when I'm housetrained.  There's that word again). 

Me, enjoying the fresh air:


Ah, the life of a young pup.  Free and easy.  Well, not so free, and not so easy, but we can all dream. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and hope your Momma has a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Finn! I'm eating from a Kong now and being a good boy. Aren't we always being good? ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hope you're settling in well now Ziggy. 2 of my pups have gone to their new homes this past 2 days and I do miss them but they are having fun in their new homes and I know you will too - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magic! I made sure to wake Jamie up EVERY HOUR with my sad pathetic whining. But when I went outside, I was a good boy and used the bathroom like I guess I'm supposed to.

      Delete